2023 AMERICAN ACADEMY
OF NEUROLOGICAL SURGERY
October 4-7, 2023
Sea Island, Georgia
ACCME Accreditation Statement
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) and the American Academy of Neurological Surgery. The CNS is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement
The CNS designates this live activity for a maximum of 22.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
You may now claim CME credit or Attendance hours for the meeting.
CME CLAIMING INSTRUCTIONS
Click the blue “CLAIM CME NOW” button at the bottom of this page to begin the claiming process. You will be prompted to log in with the username and password for the americanacademyns.org website. (Click the “forgot password” link on the log-in page to reset your password for the site.)
- On the claiming page, click the blue “Begin” button at the bottom right side of the page.
- Starting on THURSDAY, OCTOBER 5TH, click the drop-down box for each session you participated in and designate the number of credits you wish to claim for that particular session.
- Once claiming is complete for the day, click the blue “Next” button to move forward or the blue “Previous” button to go back to another page.
- After claiming is complete for the meeting, click on the “General Evaluation” link in the left margin of the claiming page. The red asterisk denotes the required fields
- Click “Save and Continue” when the evaluation is complete
- You will automatically be taken to the “Summary” page to view all credit claims.
- Click “Finish” to finish claiming CME.
- The certificate will immediately be available to print or can be found under the “MyCME” section on americanacademyns.org or
- *Physicians ( MD, DO, or international equivalent) are eligible to claim AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ and will receive a Certificate of CME.
*All allied health professionals, residents, physician assistants, medical students, and nurses are eligible to receive a Certificate of Attendance through the claiming system.
If you have any questions or problems claiming credit for the meeting. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CLAIM CME NOW