Advancing the field of neurological surgery requires extensive resources, and the CNS is committed to enhancing its partnership with industry for the betterment of our membership and our specialty. We invite corporate partner contributions at all levels. As thanks for your contribution, we offer a number of benefits.
Ways to Get Involved
The CNS also offers a host of event sponsorship and advertising opportunities throughout the year to help your company demonstrate its commitment to neurosurgical education, increase your exposure to the neurosurgical audience and align yourself with the pioneering organization in the creation and innovative delivery of educational content for neurosurgeons.
- CNS Annual Meeting
- Educational Courses (Live and Webinars)
- Online Advertising
- Publications Advertising (Neurosurgery, Operative Neurosurgery, Congress Quarterly, Congress Weekly)
- Educational Grants
- Mailing List Rental Request
Download more information:
Annual Meeting Support
Spine Complications Course Support
Nexus Support Options
Benefits for Contributions
The CNS Industry Allies Council exists to advise the CNS executive committee on issues affecting companies that provide products and services to a neurosurgical audience and to address key trends shaping the future of neurosurgical technology. Member companies of the IAC commit to a minimum annual contribution to CNS of at least $50,000 and support the CNS through exhibit, educational grant and sponsorship opportunities.
In addition to participating in semi-annual IAC meetings, IAC member companies receive a number of benefits, including:
- Signage and podium recognition during the CNS Annual Meeting and other CNS educational programs and courses.
- Print ad recognition in CNS publications
- Year-round profile on our Corporate Partners page
- Recognition via CNS social media outlets
- Access to VIP events
- Access to IAC-exclusive partnership opportunities
Learn more about being on our Industry Allies Council ($50K+) or being a CNS Supporter ($25K+). View all of the benefits
How to Get Involved
Now that you’ve made the decision to support the CNS and its activities, the next step is to reach out:
CNS Corporate Development