An applicant for International Vista Resident Membership in the Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) must:
- Please note that to be eligible as a CNS International Vista Resident Member, you must:
- be enrolled in an International neurosurgical training program outside North America (the United States, its territories, Canada and Mexico),
- or in a fellowship immediately following completion of an International neurosurgical training program.
- Submit a signed letter from the program or fellowship director that the applicant is a resident or fellow in good standing.
- It is also highly recommended that you provide a copy of your Curriculum Vitae (CV).
The annual fee for CNS International Vista Resident Membership is $50 USD.