An applicant for International Membership in the Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) must:
- Reside and practice neurosurgery outside North America (the United States, its territories, Canada and Mexico), and
- Be a member of your local or regional Neurosurgical Society. Submit a certificate of membership or a letter from your society verifying your membership.
- Submit a copy of your curriculum vitae (CV).
The annual dues for International membership are priced according to World Bank economy tiers
- Higher Income Countries: $350 ($550 with print journal benefit)
- Lower Income Countries: $100 ($300 with print journal benefit)
*All International members receive complimentary online journal access