A critical component of residency training that helps prepare residents for the primary examination, available for Residency programs to purchase. The CNS offers two types of products for institutional licenses:
- Self-Assessment in Neurological Surgery (SANS): Particularly helpful for residents working toward full certification, our extensive bank of peer-reviewed questions offers a comprehensive review of clinical applications across neurosurgical specialties, as well as several non-clinical core competencies. In addition:
- With a residency program license, you'll receive reporting that provides visibility into individual performance (strengths/deficiencies) and program performance compared to national averages, allowing you to provide one-to-one feedback, guidance, and assistance to better position residents for success.
- Coupled with the SANS Written Boards Module Bundle, the Residency program license becomes the single most comprehensive study resource and exam preparation tool available for the primary certification exam.
- Quality Science Curriculum (QSC): This online tool helps residents understand the importance and value of nonclinical ACGME milestones. QSC is a simple, turn-key training solution your program can implement today to address ACGME milestones in 5 non-clinical domains, via 10 narrated presentations with companion pre- and post-test question assessments.
Ordering SANS Institutional License Products
Order SANS Institutional License Products by visiting https://www.cns.org/sanslicense and logging in to your CNS account.
Don’t have an account? Create a free nonmember account at https://directory.cns.org/createaccount.aspx.
After you submit payment and your license is set up, you can access your SANS institutional license reports by:
- Logging into your account at www.cns.org.
- Clicking My Learning in the upper left corner under Welcome and your name.
- To the far right of the CNS logo, clicking the Admin tab.
- To the far right of your Institution's name, clicking Edit.
- Clicking the Products tab.
- In the drop-down that says Nonmember, selecting Member.
- Clicking Search to access your current products.
- If you click the Reports tab, you can generate different survey results and status reports about your residents' exams and their progress.