Thank you for your interest in serving as a CNS Resident Fellow.
As a Resident Fellow, you have the opportunity to influence the direction of CNS educational initiatives, contribute to the future of neurosurgery, and hone your leadership skills.
The CNS Resident Fellows program enables neurosurgeons-in-training to participate in CNS governance from the ground level, with an extensive array of volunteer opportunities. Selected Resident Fellows serve for a two-year term and work with volunteer leaders in key CNS committees. This rewarding program allows you to:
- Engage fully in the CNS leadership structure
- Have a direct impact on the development of neurosurgical education
- Develop a deep understanding of all roles in the organization
- Gain exposure to committee processes
- Make valuable connections
Apply for a seat at the table today. Space is limited.
Application deadline: September 2, 2020, 11:59 pm CT
Completed online application will consist of the following:
- Demographic information
- Completed committee ranking
- Supplemental material